Terry ShopeFounder & CEO
- Business Planning and Implementation – Strategic and Tactical
- Senior Management – CFO, COO & President
- Interim Management
- Company Development – Entrepreneurial to Managed
- Operations Management
- Restructuring and Turnaround
- Bank Lending and Structure
- Asset Recovery
- MBA, Loyola Marymount University
- BA, Business Administration, California State University Long Beach
Terry Shope has pursued his career within the financial services and manufacturing sectors serving in a variety of executive capacities including those of CFO and COO. He has managed within a number of industries including Retail, Wholesale and Distribution, Banking, and Automotive Products leading engineering, manufacturing, marketing, sales, distribution and administrative organizational elements.
Mr. Shope has over twenty years managerial experience in the areas of business development; turnarounds; takeovers; restructurings; acquisitions and related due diligence; credit evaluation and extension; operations management; systems evaluation and installation; negotiation and risk management. He is particularly experienced in enterprise turnarounds and the development and execution of strategies leading to successful divestitures. He is also experienced in defining options regarding insolvency and related asset recovery activity.
Mr. Shope completed his undergraduate studies in Business Administration from California State University, Long Beach and his Masters in Business Administration from Loyola Marymount University.